360Football x BSA Summer Camp
Come train with Jan, Nic and many other highly motivated coaches and players! 360Football, in partnership with Bartlome Soccer Academy, is offering their first ever Summer Camp! There are 2 different camp options available (see below ACADEMY & ELITE). Spaces are limited so don't wait!
WHEN, WHERE and Services
August 15th to 19th 2022
in Affoltern am Albis, Sportanlage Im Moos (Google Maps)
- Supervision from 10:00 to 16:00 (Academy)
- Training with modern and innovative equipment and training methods
- Athlete-suitable warm lunch everyday
- Professional training staff by 360Football
- Nike Camp Shirt for every player
- Lucrative prizes to be won during the camp!
The ACADEMY option aims for younger players (8 - 14 years) who are looking for a fun, safe and positive atmosphere to work on developing their soccer skills while making new friends! One professional coach per 10-14 players.
10:00 - 16:00 everyday
Cost: CHF 500.- *
The ELITE level camp is designed for high level and extremely competitive footballers (10 years of age and up) looking to bring their game to the next level. Information on club & division mandatory in registration. Players are split into smaller groups, depending on age, ability and skill to maximize their benefit. One professional coach per 6-8 players.
10:00 - 12:30 everyday (+ lunch afterwards)
Cost: CHF 350.- *
*Earlybird price, for registrations and payments before June 12th. After, costs are 550.- and 400.- respectively.
how to sign up
1. Click on the button below
2. Fill out the form completely and send
3. Make the corresponding payment to the below bank account (name of the player as comment)
4. You will receive a confirmation E-Mail after registration and one before the camp starts
IBAN CH06 0483 5079 7971 9000 0
Chad Parker Bartlomé
Bartlomé Soccer Academy
St. Galler-Ring 177
For example, if you chose the ACADEMY option for one player, you would register for the camp and then make a payment of CHF 500 to the above bank account. We also offer a 10% discount on siblings. If we use the same example as before, when paying for two children from the same family, a parent would pay CHF 950 (CHF 500 for the first child, CHF 450 for the second) total.
For any questions or concerns please contact Chad Bartlomé (see contact data below) or 360Football.
Phone: 077 411 32 36
Thank you and hopefully see you soon on the pitch soon!
Jan, Nic (360Football) and Chad (Bartlomé Soccer Academy)
Professional coaching in the ELITE Camp
ACADEMY - All about fun, friends and developing football skills!
Further information & FAQ
- Players in both Camps are split into smaller groups, depending on age, ability and skill to maximize fun and benefit.
- All the players are expected to bring snacks and a water bottle.
- Earlier drop off than 09:30 or later pick up than 16:15 are possible for an extra cost (please contact us directly).
- Children slightly younger or older than the described age may also be accepted depending on the case (please contact us directly).
- For siblings we offer a 10% discount on the second/third/... player. See example above.
- General Terms and conditions for 360Football apply by signing up for the camp. Insurance in particular is a matter for the participants.