The coronavirus is putting a stop to many footballers' plans. Games are completely banned and the majority of footballers are no longer even allowed to train. A very unfavorable situation for many. But it’s a unique opportunity for you!
Despite the fact that health comes first, you shouldn't just wait and do nothing. As long as the football pitches are not closed and you can maintain the necessary distance, individual training (also called individual training) with experienced personal trainers is possible. At least in Switzerland (as of November 4th, 2020, according toBAG Covid guidelines ) individual training with the necessary measures is currently explicitly permitted.
What general measures are recommended?
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Do not use the cloakrooms and instead come directly to the pitch in your changed clothes
- Perform exercises without physical contact
How can you improve now?
If you can only train alone, then a professionally structured training plan for individual training is recommended. And even if you have to stay in your own apartment, there are still ways to become a better footballer. Technique and strength training in particular can easily be carried out at home.
You can find examples in the following videos. In the first video you can see how you can train your technique at home. Because right now you can give your skills on the ball the necessary fine-tuning.
In the next video you will see how you can effectively train your upper body without equipment during the Corona phase in order to come back even stronger after the interruption.
How do you stay fit?
Even endurance training can be done in a small space, as shown in the video below. This allows you to keep your endurance stable and, in the best case, even improve it further. Especially during this time without games, you can easily push yourself to your limits, as there are no game days on which you have to be 100% fit and recovered.
Now is the optimal time to work individually on strengths and weaknesses and to get ahead of the competition. As an ambitious footballer, you should definitely take advantage of this opportunity if you want to emerge from this Corona crisis as a winner. The competition never sleeps, so step on the gas and stay healthy!
How 360Football helps you
- 360Football offers private training with the necessary protective measures in the regions of Aarau, Solothurn, Bern, Zurich, Winterthur, Schaffhausen, Zug, Lucerne, Schwyz, Glarus and St. Gallen.
- For completely independent training, 360Football offers the popular #LevelUpYourGame training plan .
- For smaller sessions at home, check out our YouTube channel .